From: <ataju@emaildot si>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 2:03 PM
Subject: (meteorobs) Persistent meteor trains

Hi!

  I was just wondering (it's a stupid question really, but what the
heck...):
how long did your longest persistent meteor train ever last and what meteor
produced it. Subquestion: if it wasn't a Leonid, repeat the upper question
for
a Leonid.

   Oh yeah: mine lasted just over 22 minutes, produced by a -8m Leonid (Nov
18,
2001 12:36:35UT, Mt.Lemmon, AZ).

Clear skies!

Jure A.