[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Persistent meteor trains

Ooops, I forgot to also include mention that during the 2001 storm, a
stunning -8 Leonid left a train that lasted 13 minutes!  For me at least,
seeing the recent Leonid spectacles have completely redefined my concept of
what a meteor shower is all about.  Regards, Paul