[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Persistent meteor trains

Hi,
  My favourate one is a Quadrantids. On January 3 2003, in the
afternoon (15:46 or 7:46UT) when I was walking out of the classroom,
I heard a noisy. When I looked to the sky, I found a bright thing,
move quickly and fell down. It wasn't far from the sun (less than
25deg.), so it must be a fireball! Although it was day-time, but it
still very bright, at least -18 mag.! I drew it down and showed that
it was a Quadrantids.
  Long trains from eta-Aquarids,
Quanzhi