From: "Chuck Ferriday" <cferriday@adelphiadot net>
To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>; <arlenecarol@turkdot net>
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 6:13 PM
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) a request please

: "somewhere South of Troy, Turkey" is
: deceptive, Arlene.
:
: Please post your exact location.
:
: chuck ferriday
: clear skies
:
: ----- Original Message -----
: From: "arlenecarol" <arlenecarol@turkdot net>
: To: "meteors" <meteorobs@atmob.org>
: Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 7:00 AM
: Subject: (meteorobs) a request please
:
: > Hello Fellow Skywatchers,
: >
: > Could I please request that you put your location in your
: > emails so that I can 'triangulate' your position with my
: > location? It would help me know what I'm missing!! (smile)
: >
: > I just need to know what city or country you're watching
: > from...longitude and latitude are not so easy for me to
: > work out without assistance but I can understand plain
: > geography.
: >
: > Thanks in advance,
: >
: > Arlene,
: > somewhere south of Troy, Turkey
: > The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
: > To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
: > http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html
:
: The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
: To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
: http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

Follow-Ups: References: