[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Question on IRC chat

On 26 May 2003 at 22:09, C.L. Hall wrote:
Subject:        	Re: (meteorobs) Question on IRC chat

Thanks to all that responded,  but doesn't that figure, I get a chance to download
and time to talk to all my old friends on meteors, and there is no more.

> Lew would have more details on this... but it was my understanding
> that Dalnet was severely compromised by hackers or some such problems.

Lew, is there anyway that we could start this up again?  Is there a safer way?

It would be nice to chat again on the various topics of meteors.
Kim

Follow-Ups: References: