[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: IRC "#meteorobs" channel (was Re: (meteorobs) Question on IRC chat)

On 27 May 2003 at 14:24, Lew Gramer wrote:
Subject:        	IRC "#meteorobs" channel (was Re: (meteorobs) Question on IRC chat)

Hi Lew,

Sorry for being off topic on Meteorobs, I just needed to know if it was me.

> The problem is that DALnet "expires" a registration after a
> certain number of days: I wasn't getting on our "#meteorobs"
> chat channel often enough to keep it registered. And no one
> else seemed interested in taking over "co-ownership" of it
> with me... Anyway, I will try to keep the new registration
> current, as long as there is interest on the channel!

I amable to connect sometimes I have to use other locations on dalnet, but that is
normal.

right now for example I am  in #meteorobs and MAmeteors is on, and the channel
was established today at 13:21 pm, so I am assuming that this is you.

I think it might worth mentioning it on the list and see who might show up on the
weekend.

We could try one day a week at first, then maybe have 2 , in the fall and winter, and
less in the spring and summer , when people get busy.

Kim