[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) "A Little Bit of Rock" (Song from the point of view of a meteor)

A friend brought this little ditty to my attention: I
thought our readers would enjoy it, whatever they may
feel about a cappella singing. :)

http://lheawww.gsfc.nasadot gov/users/karen/astrocappella/Little_Bit_of_Rock-snip.m
p3

It is an audio clip of the song "A Little Bit of Rock",
which is sung from the point of view of a meteor that's
entering the atmosphere! :)  It is performed by a group
of a cappella singers called The Chromatics at NASA:
    http://www.thechromatics.com

This group is also part of a project to teach astronomy
through music and other materials, which educators may
find quite interesting!
    http://www.astrocappella.com

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer