[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Marco Valois - And...

Hello Andrei,

Since the last year that I was expecting from news coming from Bodaibo
bolide. So, now it comes. You question about the 'area to be researched"
I would say, at first, from the center to the end of its total
diameter, since the observations are in loco. But no photos? From the air?
From satellites? From the meteorites? From the burned trees? From the soil?
I mean nothing in about one year of researches? Nothing like any  little
evidence on the
bolide. Of course not... but if it  were another man made bolide?

Regards,

Marco Valois

Lt. 38? - Lg. 8?  Recife, PE