[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball(?), Alma NM USA, 8 June 2003 22:20 MST

Hi Jim:

Just one more thing..dot it was traveling out of the south and going north.
Also, keep in mind that here in the Gila Forest clocks and time don't mean a
lot to forest dwellers.  That is why we were so uncertain as to the time.
However on closer review we (Jill and I) are quite certain that it had to be
around 10:45 pm because Jill says she looked at the clock when we went back
inside and it was then 10:50 pm.  Also, June 8th is Jill's birthday!  That
was a big birthday candle!

Nevyn