[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fireball(?), Alma NM USA, 8 June 2003 22:20 MST

This case so clearly points out that there is little correlation, even in year AD2003, between what some "clock" says and the actual true *TIME*. Unless we all start using the *FREE* VLF atomic time service provided by the US Gov't (NIST, Boulder, CO), needless energy will continue to be wasted trying to resolve such trivial discrepancies. You can get a battery operated one, that never needs to be set and is never wrong by more than a second, for about 30 bucks.

http://store.yahoo.com/radiowatches/seikrwavrada.html

(This is not a commercial, just an example...)

Mike Linnolt