[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) [IMO-News] WGN: Meteor Journal now in print

[Editor's Note: For some reason, Dr. Trayner is not a current
 'meteorobs' reader! If you reply, please be sure to MANUALLY
 put 'wgn@imodot net' in your "Cc:" line.  -Lew Gramer]

WGN - Journal of the International Meteor Organization

The new issue of this Journal is now in print. It will be posted
shortly;
subscribers should receive it soon.

All WGN subscribers will receive this. Those who are also IMO Members
will
receive as well the IMO Meteor Shower Calendar for 2004 and the new
Administrative Booklet.

The Journal contents are below.

WGN   Vol. 31, No. 3, June 2003, pp. 73-104

Editorial - Media or mediocre?
  Chris Trayner

Letter
  from Valentin Velkov

The 2003 International Meteor Conference in Bollmannsruh, Germany.
Financial Support to Participants of the 2003 IMC
  communicated by the IMO Council

Bulletin 19 of the International Leonid Watch:
Population index study of the 2002 Leonid meteors
  Rainer Arlt

Morphology of persistent trains is due to fragmentation
  Peter Jenniskens

On the existence of the September Taurid shower
  Arkadiusz Olech

The Lyrids in 2003
  Audrius Dubietis and Rainer Arlt

Meteor Beliefs Project: Three Meteoric Similes in
"The Argonautica" of Apollonius of Rhodes
  Alastair McBeath and Andrei Dorian Gheorghe

Details of the Proceedings of IMC 2002, Frombork, Poland

Those who do not subscribe to this Journal, but wish to, should see
the IMO's
web site
http://www.imodot net
and follow the link to WGN. As well as subscribing to WGN, you can
apply to join
IMO at the same time. We encourage you to do this.

Chris Trayner
Editor

--
Dr Chris Trayner
Electronic & Electrical Engineering Department