[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Could you tell me more a

Hello Xiaoyun,

>Recently I've just know about MSSWG's work in video observations.
>I am veryinterested in it. And I've searched the information about
>it on internet.But I only found few information's in English and I
>haven't found any paper about their work. I am a tyro. If you know,
>could you tell me more about MSSWG and their work?

MSS-WG is the famous in Japan, so you can get more information
which you would like to know. Why don't you send e-mail to MSS-WG
members ? Members' introduction is following page.
http://www004.upp.so-net.ne.jp/msswg/mss_e.htm

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/