[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) meteor crater panorama

I've been reviewing and working with some panorama and quicktime VR software.
I have created a panorama of the meteor crater in Arizona from the video that
I videotaped in 2001 from Hi-8mm camcorder (not the best quality but you will
get the idea). There is also a panorama movie of my adventure into another
crater but this time Mt. St.Helens too.
Takes time to load but when done, take your cursor and drag left on the movie
window pans . You should be treated to an a view of the crater and what I saw
in Mt. St.Helens.
Comments feedback appreciated
Find at
http://members.aol.com/kcstormguy/stormsatori/stormsatori.htm