[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Could you tell me more about MSSWG?

Hello Xiaoyun,

>Actually, I've send a email to Yoshihiko Shigeno
><cyg@nikon.co.jp> ten days before. But I've not
>received any reply. I can't be sure if MSSWG
>is still on working. So I sent the message on meteorobs.

MSS working group is working now. Next month, on 5th July,
the seminor will be held in Tokyo. I will contact to him.

>By the way, do you know if they have any papers published
>in journals? Especially about the determination of the
>orbits of meteoroid from video observations.

Yes, he published papers in WGN. So, why don't you look
for his papers by using The NASA Astrophysics Data System.

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/