[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Radio meteor specimens - www.heliotown.com

I put some radio meteor specimens on my webpage that might be of interest
to some of you.  Of special note is a dense textured FM forward scatter
specimen recorded during a peak of the 2001 Leonids.  Whereas the
ionosphere was supersaturated so that individual counts were useless, there
is still an interesting record of the event recorded here I think.

Also, I have also posted two space shuttle re-entry specimens recorded in
stereo.  I have always felt that there is a lot of data in shuttle
re-entries that could be useful to both visual meteor and radio meteor
observers.

www.heliotown.com

Thomas Ashcraft