[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) IRC chat is online right now: No major June Bootids activity reported yet

We are online right now with Werfried Kuneth from
Austria, Geert Barentsen from Belgium and Piotrek
Guzik from Poland... We have had quite a number of
others drop in, including Jiri Borovicka of Czech
Republic and Javor Kac of Slovenia...

Anyone else able to join us?

    http://www.meteorobs.org/cgiirc/irc.cgi

(Beware: Some people are having trouble using this
 Web interface - especially AOL users. We'll try to
 find more online interface options for next time.
 But for now, give the Web interface above a try!)

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer <owner-meteorobs@meteorobs.org>
Webmaster: http://www.meteorobs.org