[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

AWAITING YOUR SWIFT REPLY.

ISSA MUHAMMED AND CO. LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
 LAGOS – NIGERIA
 EMAIL: issamuhammed@mail3000.com

ATTENTION: PRESIDENT/CEO,

I am a Solicitor and Legal Representative to the family of Late General Sanni
Abacha. I have the instructions of Mrs. Maryam Abacha widow of the late General
Sanni Abacha to link up a foreign partner for a possible business
relationship/assistance. General Sanni Abacha was the former military head of
State Nigeria who died while in office on Monday 8th of June 1998.

 Upon the sudden and tragic death of this man, the new civilian administration
started an intensive exercise to freeze all his bank accounts both home and
abroad as he was confirmed to have diverted a certain percentage of oil
proceeds totaling US$580M (Five Hundred and Eighty Million U. S. Dollars Only)
into private bank account scattered in several countries of the World. About
=N= 4.5 Billion (Four Billion, Five Hundred Million Naria) our local currency
was recovered from his official residence after his death. However, the sum of
US$38,500.00 (Thirty eight million five hundred United Dollars Only) belonging
to the late general and family which was kept away with a security company by
my client Mrs. Maryam Abacha when the present government started seizing and
freezing the bank account of my clients late husband.This money was arranged
and packaged in two trunk boxes and kept in the security company’s vault. My
client and myself know this only. It is therefore on this note that Mrs.
Maryam Abacha is secretly looking for a trustworthy and understanding person
who will help to receive, accommodate and safeguard this fund to save them the
calamities of the present clamp down on the Abacha_s family or loosing the
money.

The Abachas family due to the urgency of this matter is prepared to part with
30% of this money to you for your assistance. This widow is in serious
financial distress and this is the only hope of the Abachas family as all their
passports and the Government while the eldest son Mohammed is in detention
facing a murder charge has seized travels documents. Note that there is no risk
involved, as only you, my client and myself know this. I will sincerely
appreciate your response through my above e-mail address. This business is
highly confidential and therefore should be treated as such. I await a quick
response from you.

 Yours faithfully,

ISSA MUHAMMED. Legal Practitioners.

-_-_-_ Free Email Service! No Hidden Charges! Click Below to Sign Up -_-_-
         This mail sent through http://mail3000.com/register.html