[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Problems...

Hi all !

And thank you very much for your answers !
I tried two nights ago to make an observing session, making tests to know
whether the best was to put my glasses or not. The answer is these you advised
me, wearing glasses make first stars well-appear like points, and it avoids
really the tireness of the eyes. The lessenig of lm is not very important ( I
would evaluate it to about 0.1 or 0.2 mag. ), and just a small part of the field
is out of the glasses.
To distinguish alpha-Capricornids and Sagittarids, I'll try to do as Bob
indicated.
But as I tried to observer, I felle on another problem... A cat jumped on my
lung, making a huge obstruction of the field... And impossible to make it leave
! As someone an idea ? ;-))

Thanks again for your answers !

Clear skies to all !

Karl.