[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Problems...

A few years ago at McFarland Park Observatory the "Conservation Machine
Shed" cat visited me frequently when I was doing meteor observing.
Usually I could just move him down to my stomach from my chest and he
would stay put.  Sometimes I could get him to lay by me and sometimes he
would lay just above my head (not much obstruction).  In winter he would
sometimes crawl inside my sleeping bag which helped keep me warm, but I
wondered if he could breathe!

Paul Martsching