[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs)

July 14, 2003: at 9:08 MDT

We just saw another fire ball...I couldn't believe it.  In less then 2 months we now have seen two. And never have I seen this before.  Travel direction was south to north and extremely low.dot below the clouds and damn near in our laps...4 of saw it and our mouths dropped open.  It was traveling along the same path as the one on June 8th or very close..but like I said much lower. Bright green and an intense white center.  We live in Alma New Mexico in the Gila National Forest.
The time is right on this..after the last one I learned to be aware of time for those who need such information.  All I can say is it was awesome.
I will report it on our forum.

Nevyn
http://sacredtraveler.brinksterdot net/