[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fireball Reports B.C. and Pacific Northwest

    Please report bright fireball reports over British Columbia, Canada and
the Pacific North West to me.  I'm the un-official coordinator of the Sandia
West Coast Bolide Detection Network situated along Vancouver Island and
northern Washington State.
Please include your location, time of the event (state the time zone you are
in), and your contact information in case a follow up is required.  With
this information I can alert our all-sky camera operators to check the video
tapes to see if anything has been recorded.
    Thanks for your cooperation.

Ed Majden - MIAC Associate
epmajden@shawdot ca
http://members.shawdot ca/epmajden/index.htm