[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Fwd: Earth Grazing Daylight Fireball of August 10, 1972

[Editor's Note:
 Morgan is not a current 'meteorobs' reader. If you reply, please
 MANUALLY put 'blair0218@aol.com' in your "Cc:".   -Lew Gramer]

The article by Ceplecha in Astronomy and Astrophysics, 283 (1994)
predicted that the object would likely again come close to earth
within the period of 1997 July 30 to August 18. Apparently it did
not. Has there been any re-analysis (or even serious interest)
since that time?

I would appreciate ANY information beyond that article.

Thank you

Morgan Blair      blair0218@aol.com