[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fire Ball over the Gila

We never search for anything in the sky...we were just sitting outside. On June 8th we just happen to walk out the trailer door and just as I turned to close the door, there it was!

On July 14th we were sitting outside talking to our friends having coffee etc...just a chat session with dear friends and I just happen to glance up and lost it ..I started yelling etc...well you can guess the rest.

As to any noise just before...well there is a lot of thunder around here because of the monsoons...I may have heard something but if I did I would simply have thought it to be thunder.

I didn't think seeing two within 37 days was normal..but its best to ask.

Thanks To All For Your Wonderful Responses

From The Enchanted Forest
Jill and Nevyn

Follow-Ups: References: