[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fire Ball over the Gila

You may be right about this, George.  I would encourage all observers to pay
close attention to the Alpha Cap radiant complex this year and to see if
they are having any unusual activity.   If they are, it should not be hard
to gather additional evidence as this shower is certainly one of the most
easy to identify due to their unique characteristics.

Paul in Florida