[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Perseids predictions

Hello Paulo,

The IMO-calender only contains showers that are interesting to observe; it
is not a "complete" list of visible meteor showers. Because of the really
bad full moon (august 11/12), the perseids were apparantly not included
this year. (It's almoast impossible to do useful analysis under full moon
conditions!).

If you are looking for a 'complete' list of known meteor showers, including
the Perseids, the site of Mr. Gary W. Kronk is what you are looking for!
You can find his wonderful meteor shower calender at
http://comets.amsmeteors.org/meteors/calendar.html

Kind regards,
Geert

At 22:36 17/07/2003, you wrote:
>Hello all:
>
>Can someone please inform me about perseids predictions? I tried to see on
>the IMO website, but nothing appears. The most complete information would
>be apreciated :)
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Paulo
>The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
>To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
>http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

Follow-Ups: References: