[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Fw: (meteorobs) Rare Shower?

Greetings all,

> I posted the message below a few days ago to the RASCals list, and was subsequently advised by Kim Hay that my best chance of getting answers would be to send it here – thanks again for all the info Kim!

> I joined the list and look forward to participating with others in this flashy topic!

Thomas, glad you found the meteorobs list after my note to you!  (I realize it's easy to get us Canadian women mixed up... there are so many of us! ;>

For other beginners out there wondering about how to do up meteor reports, and who is interested in the reports... I am forwarding to this list my original email to Thomas.  It has information that can be helpful to any of you out there just getting into meteors!

Clear skies,
- Cathy Hall
  NAMN