[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteor observatory - Hello Marcelo

----- Original Message -----
From: Marcelo Kaczmarech <meteoro@techemail.com>
To: <meteorobs@meteorobs.org>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 6:03 AM
Subject: (meteorobs) meteor observatory

> Please, I would like of know if somebody has some kind of plans to build
an amateur observatory configured to meteor observing.
> Thanks!
>
> Marcelo

Hello Marcelo,

I got your email from meteorobs list. I live in Brazil (Recife). I'm a
meteorobs observer since 2001. Sure that I would like to plan an amateur
observatory for the coming future. Once interested in building up one get me
through email - newsete@hotlink.com.br

Marco Valois