[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Some Perseids above annual in 2003?

> This is a misunderstanding, although indeed something unusual did
> happen on 12/13 August 1997.

> I think Daniel mistakes with 11/12 August 1997.

Something is mixed up, but not a lot to mistake about this line:

Night 12/13 started with cirrus bands over greater parts of the country. This cirrusband moved very slowly from west to east. After moonset conditions improved considerably. Eastern stations still were hampered by cirrus. The night started with a couple of fine fireballs. Activity was good around midnight. During the last hour activity dropped markedly.

( http://www.xs4alldot nl/~dmsweb/perseids/1997/per97.htm )

But then, the summary you gave are as clear as I hope the skies will be this year on August 12/13.

Daniel

Nš­Èb½æ§ug›²+^~Šèº¹b²Ø¬jØm¶ŸÿÃ&zר®†ì¢¸¢Ëh¦­¶)àjY^™¨¥~º&¶¦zר®†ì–+-²ë¢êÖy·è®hm¶ŸÿÃ&zר®†ì¢¸?²æìr¸›zf