[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Some Perseids above annual in 2003?

>> Something is mixed up, but not a lot to mistake about this line:
>> Night 12/13 started with cirrus bands over greater parts of the country.

> I think this IS a mistake and you're making too much of these short
> summary lines.

I was referring to the suggestion that I was mistaken about the date. When I read the summary I noticed Esko had not written anything about the brightness of the 11 rev trail meteors, so I asked about it. It wasn't my intention to start any hype.

Ah well, the heatwave in the Netherlands is now official. Yet from Monday on there is an increased chance for clouds. Carl Johannink, Arnld Tukkers, Sietse Dijkstra, Remco Scheepmaker and I are willing to make some miles to get to clear skies so that be necessary.

Daniel