[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) WGN collection in Florida?

On 8 Aug 2003 at 17:03, Robert E. Meyer wrote:
From:           	"Robert E. Meyer" <remeyer@digitaldot net>

HI Robert,

I do have some WGN Journals, and I could look through and photocopy and send
some information to you. What exactly are you looking for in relation to Radio
Meteors?

I do live in Canada, but do not mind at all in sending anything I find to you.

> Does anyone know of a collection of "WGN, Journal of the IMO", located
> in central Florida that I might be able to visit and study some
> aspects of Meteor Radio?
>
> Thank You,
>
> Robert E. Meyer
> Sebring FL
>

> The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
> To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
> http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

Kim