[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

THE DPR JOINT VENTURE

DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES
PLOT 225 KOFO ABAYOMI STREET VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
DIRECT FAX: 234 1 759 4304
ATTENTION: THE PRESIDENT/C.E.O
RE: REQUEST FOR BUSINESS AND COOPERATION
Dear Sir,
I am Dr.WABARA JAMES (MON) member committee of the above department.
Before I lay bare the details of this proposal, I would like to
intimate you with the terms of reference of this department.
Terms of Reference The DPR is the presidium oil and gas committee of Nigeria charged with the following responsibilities to, among other functions, monitor the oil and gas revenue accruing to the federation account; direct and supervise the processing of information, applications and conducting project appraisals; and to provide estimates and projections for budgets, work plans, scheduling methodology, bid documents and to prioritize, distribute, according to specific guidelines and award contracts for the development of oil and gas projects to both indigenous and foreign multinational companies that are registered to carry out businesses in the Nigeria Oil & Gas sector and recommends for payment to the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) or its authority upon completion of contract projects. The DPR depends on government subventions and budgetary allocations for its operations and usually send quarterly performance report of the oil & gas industry to the FMF.
Following the breakdown of the fiscal expenditure by this office as at
the end of last fiscal quarter of 2002, the total project contracts
awarded to foreign companies amounted to the sum of 736 million US
dollars. The DPR, in conjunction with the Debt Reconciliation Committee
(DRC), has been conducting a verification exercise in batches to pay
off foreign contractors who have been owned various sums of money for
contract projects long executed.
The crux of this letter is that the finance/contract department of the
DPR deliberately over-invoiced the contract value of the various
contracts awarded. Consequently, in the course of disbursements, this
department has been able to accumulate the sum of US$38.6million US dollars being the over-invoiced sum of the contract worth awarded. This money is currently in a suspense account of the FMF account with the Debt Reconciliation Committee (DRC) and has already been approved for payment in this year's supplementary budget allocation by the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and waiting to be immediately wired out of the country.
Hence, my duty as the Coordinator of this project is to solicit your
unalloyed co-operation and assistance to enable us pull out this funds into any foreign account owned by your good-self and covered by a foreign company's name to be used. Your co-operation in this business is essential, because members of the committee involved in this business are personalities who have attained impeccable track records of probity in the Civil Service of Nigeria and as such are not permitted to operate Foreign Account in discharging their functions as members of the Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR.
NOTE: This business is 100% fool proof, genuine and risk-free. Hence
the need for Strict and Absolute Confidentiality till the end is All
Important. Furthermore, sharing of this fund after remittance into your
provided bank account will be done as follows:
70% for us here in Nigeria, 25% for you the account owner and 5% to
cover as reimbursement, any expenses which may be incurred in the
course of transferring the funds into your account.
Confirming your faithfulness to this entreaty and your unalloyed
cooperation to consolidate this transaction as proposed to you, please
endeavor to reply immediately with your contact/postal address;
telephone and fax lines for further briefing. We estimate that this
project will last for Two weeks only given your fullest co-operation.
All inquiries should be directed to the undersigned and I await your
reply immediately.
I thank you for your attention and anticipated co-operation.
In Good Health and Kind Regards,
DR.WABARA JAMES.
DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES,
FAX: 234-1-7594304

Who needs Yahoo?
http://www.ad-freedot net - Absolutely No Advertising!
-
Newest Addition: http://ShoppingForDisney.com

If somebody used our e-mail system for spamming, please follow our anti-spam policy here:
http://www.ad-free-mall.biz/shop/company/spaminfo.aspx