Method: Counting: Watch/Tape recorder

Date: 2003 August 10 UT

Interval   Teff(h)   LM    NDA   SDA   PER   Spo*
0934-1034   1.00     6.4    0     0     8     5
1034-1151   1.25     6.6    3     1    22    13

**Spo includes 1 Northern Apex meteor (interval 2) and 1 Southern Apex meteor (interval 1)

Magnitude Distributions
    -1   0   1   2   3   4   5   Total
NDA  -   -   -   -   2   -   1     3
SDA  -   -   -   1   -   -   -     1