[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Perseid Activity becomes higher and higher !!

Hello all,

Japanese Radio Meteor Observing stations are catching Perseid
high activity since 18:00 12th(UT). This activity becomes
higher and higher now !

You can check Japanese Radio Observing stations images
http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/hrolive.htm
and I recommend
http://w3.sandadot net/HRO/

On the other hand, since it is bad weather in Japan, there
is few Visual flash report now. I will update flash announcement
later again, and Mr. Shigeo UCHIYAMA(The Nippon Meteor Society)
calculating visual flash data now.

with best wishes
Hiroshi Ogawa

Hiroshi Ogawa (University of Tsukuba, JAPAN)
mailto: HZH02257@nifty.ne.jp
homepage: http://homepage2.nifty.com/~baron/

Follow-Ups: References: