[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) University of Western Ontario Meteor Radar

I don't know why the UWO site is down, but I suspect it's
temporary.  Meanwhile, I've just posted a radar map for the 13th,
too.  --Tony Phillips (spaceweather.com)

At 09:03 PM 8/15/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>The web site of  Space Weather at:
>     http://www.spaceweather.com
>Has two interesting  Meteor Radar Maps by the University of Western
>Ontario for August the 11 and 12.  However when I attempt to go to the URL
>given for the origin :
>    http://www.astro.uwodot ca/research/meteorphys.html
>I get  time outs.  When I search the roots of the URL I can find no such a
>site.  It is a very interesting map because it clearly shows the Perseids
>and the delta Aquarids plus sporadics.  Can any one else solve this puzzle
>of the URL.
>

>The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
>To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
>http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

Dr. Tony Phillips, editor
Science@NASA: http://science.nasadot gov
SpaceWeather.com: http://spaceweather.com
Did you sleep through the Northern Lights? Next time get a wake-up call:
http://spaceweatherphone.com