[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) NIA and AUR

In a message dated 8/17/03 7:51:36 AM Pacific Daylight Time, ksyo@bellsouthdot net writes:

>> Sorry for making you busy in such a time but as I have a few days left for
my speech, is there any reliable and detailed resource about both North.
iota-Aqr and alpha-Aurigids, you can advise?<<

Hello,
I don't know if this will help you or not, but I put together an article about the 1995 or 1996(can't remember now, don't have any resources available with me now) Alpha Aurigids in IMO's WGN journal. It could be in either year if it was 1995. It was about the "outburst" Bob Lundsford and I witnessed. There was also a more in detail article by either Jenniskens or Marco Lambroeck a year or two later pertaining to the AUR's and others and their outburst history.
George Zay