[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) 12-13/08/03 Report from Mojave Desert, CA USA

Hello Sid,

Very good you could see a nice Perseid maximum despite the moon. Just
one question: Would it be possible to give magnitude distributions
for the Perseids for each hour?

In general, I'd like to remind readers that detailed magnitude
distributions are always valuable for major-shower maximum nights.
Variations in particle size distribution are likely in the course
of the night, and can be deduced from the magnitude distributions.

Best wishes,
Rainer

--
Rainer Arlt  --  Astrophysikalisches Institut Potsdam -- www.aipdot de