[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteor detection in AM SW band

Hi:
I remember seeing an article that discussed scatter in the 10 and 11
meter band using AM modulation. If I remember my propagation theory
and it's relation to radio astronomy, the 10 meter band is at the
threshold for radio astronomy.

George John Drobnock

--- In meteorobs@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo Kaczmarech <meteoro@t...>
wrote:
> Please, somebody know some thing about forward meteor scatter
detection
> using AM radio band or short wave band? I hear about this in the Web
but
> I don't found more details.I have sucessfully detected meteors in
VHF band, but the signals are weak and at low hourly rate.