[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) No PERs from Recife

Hello all,

It is nice to be here after such a time. First of all, concerning to PER, nothing was possible to get. Hard to find an appropriate site, besides many urban cloudies. Concerning to the great event off meteors is to get Mars for this month of August. Quite nice expectations to come, presenting to get nice moments observing this aproximation. Finally, if not for this, but for that, I'm in the middle of Spring here. Along this season I got rains, and when the sun comes, it brings lots of clouds. So, by now nothing relevant to relate, but the milky way observation, when possible. o:)

Marco Valois