[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) Time for alpha-Aurigids!

Does anyone have clear skies right now? It seems like summer is gone
in my part of Germany and it will probably be raining on Monday.
Should we organize a chat session on the #meteorobs IRC-channel or a
little discussion on the list? I think somewhere I've read that the
Alpha Aurigids have a very sharp maximum (only an hour or so?, which
would not be so good for Europeans at 12h UT). Can you confirm this?

>> Hello Daniel:
I think both ideas can be implemented. As far as #meteorobs, we should
only find a date and a hour for a general meeting.
Here in Portugal, the skies are beginning to get clouded. Even a webcast
about Mars had to be cancelled, due to lack of conditions.

Paulo