[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) AUR 9/1/03

Kim and All,

I can confirm Kim's low rates for the Alpha Aurigids this morning. I was out
between 0800 and 1100 UT and counted a total of 25 or so meteors. Sorry,
since I had to go to work after the session the exact numbers are not
available. I recall seeing only one AUR that I was unable to plot. Plots may
reveal another a few more but rates were still very low. According to the
IMO predictions I was observing only one hour before the predicted maximum.
It will be interesting to see exactly what others saw.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford