[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) To Dr. Lew Gramer

Hello Lew,

It's been really sorry for me to inform to you this, but the situation that
I'm facing here is quite unbearable to stand. I said once that is this story
of viruses won't come to an end I would nominate the name of the funny ones.
So, in no more the ten days I received the folowing virus from the following
emails:

ptschrantz@earthlindot net

nan_lew@verizondot net

a_curves@hotmail.com

mountn@hot.com

Kind of virus: Sobig.E, and etc...

Hoping that you're not guilty on that, but expecting kind of politness to
those that have been really contributing for the astronomy (meteors
development), I herein, expect any kind of serious providences on the
subject.

Marco Valois