[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Hello Paulo Heleno, nice to meet you

> Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:04:59 +0100
> From: "Paulo Heleno" <meteoro@sapo.pt>
> Subject: RE: (meteorobs) To Dr. Lew Gramer
>
> Hi Marco:
>
> The Blame for viruses its a bit from all of us.
> In a busy time for Virus like this one, its each one responsibility to
> maintain the anti-virus scanners updated to the latest specifications.
>
> Paulo
>

> The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
> To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
> http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

______________________

Nice to Meet You Paulo

It's been such a long since the lusometeoros discussions took place. Nice to
meet you here and your reports about = Join Meteorobs Channel. I' m just
wishing to meet you there. You know, such kinda discussions on meteors are
very productive. Please, Paulo, if not taking much from you, could you
inform me when again!!!

Now the the goal of this.Yeah... that's our business to take care of our
antivirus apparatus. Mine is in accordance to what we have of modern in the
world. I do my best. Probably that's the reason why my files didn't brake
yet. So, for you this limmerick:

I've made my time
I've done my part
Hoping that you know how to make yours.