[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Is it a hoax?

I have no idea if it is a hoax or not.  In an age where the government lies
constantly how am I to determine truth.  Did we land on the moon?...well
sure it sounds logical, but I no longer trust the word of our government and
certainly I do not trust information passed along the net highway.  As to
the experts, well now...let's see...remember thalidomide?  And net gurus?
Sure I am going to believe a man that has made a career in bashing Zeta
followers.  He needs to get back to astronomy and out of other peoples
affairs.  Uhhh...oh right he is keeping people on the right track...his
track.

My life is not changed one iota by believing or not believing in anything
from the government or the net.  It is all just information.

Nevyn

Follow-Ups: References: