[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Is it a hoax?

Kearn,
     No apologies necessary as far as I am concerned.  In fact, thank you
for sending along the link, I found it refreshing, and a great fun fill-in
for the "meteor doldrums".  Hopefully, most others on the list did too.
Posts like yours remind us how important it is to step back and take things
less seriously once in a while.   If we lose the ability to laugh at
ourselves now and then, we have lost a lot!  The picture of the astronaut
with the shopping basket just totally cracked me up.  Thanks, again.   Paul
in FL

>From: belatrix <belatrix@ozemail.com.au>
>To: <meteorobs@atmob.org>
>Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Is it a hoax?
>Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 04:15:57 +0930
>
>Hi all
>I apologise if my possibly mischievous posting caused any confusion or
>distress to anybody, that wasnt my intention, but april 1st is to far away
>to sit on that one.
>  I wouldn't normally dream of posting something like that on this list,
>but
>i was laughing so hard i accidentally hit send. ;-)
>I personally am fed up with people asking me (when they find out i am
>interested in astronomy/skywatching) wether i think that the moonlanding
>was
>a hoax. This appears the perfect antidote.
>
>Cheers
>Kearn
>
>The archive and Web site for our list is at http://www.meteorobs.org
>To stop getting all email from the 'meteorobs' lists, use our Webform:
>http://www.meteorobs.org/subscribe.html

Compare Cable, DSL or Satellite plans: As low as $29.95.
https://broadband.msn.com