[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Is it a hoax?

Paul, Bruce and all
Your Welcome!! i was just passing it on. :-) its good to hear you all
enjoyed it as much as i did.

But I also had some unsuspecting friends (that i had privately emailed this
same link too) who also refused to open the email and connect to this guys
site, thinking it was the same old nonsense that has circulated around the
internet for years, and quite rightly, refused to dignify the original, more
sinister site with yet another hit. I had to also gently persuade them that
it wasn't the site they thought it was.

Interesting background on the characters, i didnt know that. They are also
the first completely knitted aliens i have ever heard about.

Ok now bring on the meteors
Kind Regards
Kearn