[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) New to the list

Hello,

My name is Nicholas Harvey and I found the meteor  observation list
while searching for information on meteor observing. I noted that
someone asked the question about how to contact Jeff Wood regarding his
meteor list. I am not sure if the information is out of date or
irrelevant but his email address is as follows:

jeffcwood@hotmail.com   I have cc'd him on this email so he is aware of

I used to be active in meteor observing with Jeff from about 1979
through to about 1988. I know in my last conversation with him ~ two
years ago, he was doing considerably less than he used to.

I am trying to contact him again and maybe start in a small way
observing again.

I may be woefully out of date with my information so excuse that if it
is.

Look forward to further correspondence

Nick Harvey