[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Re: Meteorite strikes Indian village - injuries and fires rep...

Hi Marco,

Thank you for your comments, and the decay data surrounding the time of this
event.  The minor injuries and major casualties, initially reported by the
media, so far appear to be consistant with the updates.  Indeed it is possible
that the death and report of blindness, could be attributed to extreme panic
reactions of the witnesses to this remarkable meteoric event.

Thanks also to Andrei and CHRISTINECissy for the additional news reports.

Best Always,
Cinde

In a message dated 9/29/2003 3:33:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
marco.langbroek@wanadoodot nl writes:

> [...]
Australia