[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Wales Fireball

Just wondering if Jon can be contacted by our "group" and  encouraged to provide as much info as he can in the format we use for fireball reports.
My daughter and I were lucky enough to observe a nice -8 to-10 on Sept 19th so a report was no problem.
Seems like a good opportunity for our group to further educate the public, and get the word out that while these fireballs are spectacular natural events, its helpful to know your longitude, latitude and get a feel for compass directions, or your geographical address if you will.
It's an understatement to say Jon will remember this event for the rest of his life- much as I did my first fireball- and its why I encourage my daughter, and alot of people Im in contact with in an effort to put more eyes in the skies.