Stephane Levesque from Luceville,Quebec,Canada
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 07:47:09 -0600

"Hello everyone,at 30/September 20h55 hne,l see a very bright meteor,it
begin in Cygnus and disappear in andromeda.
The brightness its maybe -10 or -12. My heart break because l m install my
tripod and Kodak for take photo of little aurora and the meteor pass."

You can see the original post at http://www.spacew.com/aurora/forum.html

Graham Palmer
1/622 Nelson St. North,
Mahora.