[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Halifax damage aftermath

My intent and I forgot to include it in my original email was for
members of this list to come up with additional ideas to consume excess
nighttime energy rather than the utilities method of lighting up the sky.
Another method is for utilities to charge more for daytime electricity
than nighttime.  This would encourage major consumers, such as
manufacturing plants to operate at night rather than during the daytime.
Charlie